JazzCash in partnership with MicroEnsure Pakistan brings “JazzCash Beema” for its valuable customers. This simple and affordable product provides financial relief to the family and dependents of the Beema policyholder in case of his/her unfortunate demise. “JazzCash Beema” provides financial coverage of up to Rs. 200,000 for an annual premium of Rs.300 only.
The following grid provides the insurance coverage amounts and annual premium:
|Charges for one year (Rs.)
|Cash Benefit in case of loss of life (Rs.)
|Additional Cash Benefit in case of loss of life due to accident (Rs.)
A Simple Signup Process
- JazzCash Mobile Account customers can subscribe to JazzCash Beema by simply dialing *786*8*4#
- Customers who do not have a JazzCash Mobile Account can simply dial *786# from their biometrically verified Jazz SIM to open their Account.
Once the Mobile Account is registered, they can subscribe to JazzCash Annual Beema by dialing *786*8*4#
For more information, please call 4444.
Terms and Conditions
- Duration of the insurance is for 1 year from the date of enrollment
- Enrolment Age Limit: 18 – 64 years
- Exclusions: Suicide, death due to criminal and illegal act, death in first thirty (30) days of enrolment due to a pre-existing disease or accident
- No additional benefit of accidental death will be paid in case of murder or travel to war inflicted areas
MicroEnsure Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited is providing administrative services for JazzCash Beema. JazzCash Beema is underwritten by EFU Life Assurance Limited, which is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
Mobilink Microfinance Bank and JazzCash are distributors of JazzCash Beema. They are not responsible for paying claims to customers.
EFU Life Assurance Limited is the insurance company of JazzCash Beema and responsible for paying claims. The address of EFU Life Assurance is:
EFU Life House, Plot No. 112, 8th East Street, Phase I, DHA, Karachi – 75400. Telephone: 021 – 111 338 111