JazzCash and Payoneer have teamed up to facilitate the Freelancers in Pakistan by enabling them to directly create or link their Payoneer account from JazzCash application to receive funds.
Freelancers can now register their new Payoneer account through JazzCash mobile account application or simply link their current Payoneer account with JazzCash. There is no need for traveling to bank branches and providing extensive documentation for account opening.
The funds from Payoneer can be received instantly into the Freelancer’s Mobile Account. Once received, the funds can be utilized to pay utility bills, transfer funds, purchase Mobile Top ups and make online payments etc. Additionally, the funds can be withdrawn conveniently by visiting any of 85,000+ JazzCash agents or by visiting the nearest ATM
Visit Payoneer for more details about their services.
Create Payoneer Account
Create Payoneer Account from your JazzCash Mobile Account
Real Time Transfers
Funds from Payoneer can be received instantly
Good Exchange Rate
With Payoneer you can get better exchange rates for your withdrawals
Minimum Withdrawal amount of $1
With JazzCash you can withdraw as low as $1 from your Payoneer Account
2 Free Cash Withdrawals
Freelancers can get free ATM cash withdrawal
Receive Rs.2 Airtime on every dollar
Get rewarded for every withdrawal in your JazzCash Mobile Account
Select Payoneer From JazzCash App
Select “Create New Payoneer Account”
You will be directed to a secured page for providing personal information.
At the last step make sure the same 24 digit IBAN “PK29JAZZ0000000000000001” in capital letters is typed to complete the process.
This is JazzCash default IBAN for Payoneer registrations
Open JazzCash App and Select the Payoneer
Go through the Steps before Selecting Link Account
Provide your Payoneer Username/Email and Password to Proceed
You will be directed to a secured page to enter personal information
Select Payoneer from JazzCash App
Enter the amount (in Dollars) which you wish to withdraw.
Review the withdrawal details and provide MPIN/Finger Print verification
You will receive a confirmation receipt on successful withdrawal.
Open your Payoneer account from JazzCash App
Select “Manage Account”
Select “Delink Account” and Press “Delink Payoneer Account” button.
Confirm by pressing “Yes” to complete the process.
PRC stands for Proceeds Realization Certificate and is used to file tax returns. As per Income Tax Ordinance of Pakistan, any foreign remittance will be exempt from tax if you have the PRC from your bank. If you receive Freelance payments in your JazzCash mobile account then you can request for your PRC through below mentioned process
- Call JazzCash Helpline from your registered mobile number (4444 or 111-124-444) and request for the PRC
- You would be asked to provide below information:
- Transaction Date/Time
- Transaction Amount
- Customer Name
- Customer Mobile Account number
- Customer Email Address
- The PRC will be generated and emailed on the provided email address within 7 working days
Payoneer New Account Registration
- New Payoneer account registration is being managed by Payoneer Teams.
- Any communication related to your Payoneer account may be done with Payoneer Support Teams (hyperlink https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us)
- Any communication from Payoneer related to your account registration will be done on your registered email address
Free Cash Withdrawal
- Order your ATM Card now
- 2 Free ATM cash withdrawal can be availed within the Calendar month of receiving Freelance Payment. 3rd Cash withdrawal and onwards will be charged as per JazzCash standard charges.
- Free Cash withdrawal is only available through ATM. Agent withdrawals are not currently included in Free withdrawals and standard JazzCash charges of Agent Cash withdrawal will be applicable.
- Eligible for all JazzCash Mobile Account customers who receive International Remittance
- Airtime will be posted on the same mobile number on which the JazzCash Account is registered.
- Airtime will only be given to Jazz/Warid Customers only
- Airtime will be posted on next day after the transaction has been received in customer’s Mobile Account.
- Airtime against transactions processed on holidays will be posted on next working day.
- The minimum transaction limit to qualify for the incentive is:
Minimum Transaction Amount (USD)
For Prepaid Sim Holders $ 15
For Postpaid Sim Holders $ 25
Can I register for Payoneer account from their website and provide my JazzCash account number?
New Payoneer Account registration for JazzCash customers can only be done through the JazzCash application.
What is my JazzCash IBAN which I have to provide at the time of registration?
JazzCash Application automatically populates the system generated IBAN at the time of registration which you should verify to make sure it is “PK29JAZZ0000000000000001”. This has nothing to do with your mobile account number and is just a system level code.
If I submit my application with IBAN “PK29JAZZ0000000000000001” where will my money be withdrawn eventually?
This IBAN is a JazzCash and Payoneer mutually agreed IBAN code which makes sure your JazzCash mobile account, which is being used for registration, is linked with your new Payoneer Account.
JazzCash charges Fees for withdrawing the amount from the Mobile Account?
The customers are allowed up to 2 Free Cash withdrawals per month using the JazzCash ATM Card. The ATM Card can be ordered by visiting the below mentioned link . https://vdc.jazzcash.com.pk/ . The Free cash withdrawals would only be valid in the month in which the remittance is received in the Mobile Account. The customers would be charged the normal fee on cash withdrawal from retailers.
The transaction has not been received in real time?
In certain cases the transaction would get stuck in AML Screening. The TAT for clearing such transactions is 2 Days. Within 2 days the amount would be received in the customers Mobile Account.
What are the charges for the withdrawal?
Payoneer charges a standard fee of 2% per withdrawal. No charges are incurred on transferring the amount into JazzCash