JazzCash Beema is a simple and affordable product that provides financial relief to the family and dependents of the policyholder in case of his/her unfortunate demise. JazzCash Beema provides financial coverage of up to Rs. 200,000 for an annual premium of Rs. 300 only.
The following grid provides the insurance coverage amounts and annual premium:
|Charges for one year (Rs.)
|Cash Benefit in case of loss of life (Rs.)
|Additional Cash Benefit in case of loss of life due to accident (Rs.)
Natural and Accidental Life Insurance cover:
- Terrorism coverage**
- Complete coverage during riots & strikes **
- Additional financial benefit in case of accidental death
** In these circumstances, the natural death benefit will only be applicable
A Simple Signup Process
- Customers can visit any nearest JazzCash Agent with their CNIC to subscribe
For more information, please call 051-111-124-444.
Terms and Conditions
- Duration of the insurance is for 1 year from the date of enrollment
- Enrolment Age Limit: 18 – 64 years
- Exclusions: Suicide, death due to criminal and illegal act, death in first thirty (30) days of enrolment due to a pre-existing disease or accident
- No additional benefit of accidental death will be paid in case of murder or travel to war inflicted areas
MicroEnsure Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited is providing administrative services for JazzCash Annual Beema. JazzCash Annual Beema is underwritten by EFU Life Assurance Limited, which is registered and supervised by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
Mobilink Microfinance Bank and JazzCash are distributors of JazzCash Annual Beema. They are not responsible for paying claims to customers.
EFU Life Assurance Limited is the insurance company of JazzCash Annual Beema and responsible for paying claims.
The address of EFU Life Assurance is:
EFU Life House, Plot No. 112, 8th East Street, Phase I, DHA, Karachi – 75400
Telephone: 021 – 111 338 111