When does the motorway insurance coverage start and end?
Coverage starts when vehicle’s MTAG is scanned at the Toll plaza while entering on motorway / highway and coverage concludes when vehicle exits from the Motorways.
How many days are required for the acknowledgement of the claim?
Same day if all required documents are shared
What is the validity of offer after the claim?
Policy will be single claim based and will be terminated once a claim is settled.
How many days are required for the settlement of claim?
After provision of highway accident report and as policy is single claim based, it will be assessed on the basis of provided images by insured .
How much time is required for the declination of a forged or invalid claim?
As soon as this is identified by the claim department.
What is not covered in M-TAG insurance?
- Damages/Loss arising due to personal conflict is not covered.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns are not covered under the policy.
- Coverage is limited within motorways/highways where the MTAG facility is available
- Any claims arising due to over-speeding, or rash driving are not covered.
- It is not covered if the vehicle is driven more than the max speed limits defined by NHA.
- If towing is arranged by Motorway Police with zero cost, than no towing charges will be payable.
Is the motorway police involvement must?
In case of any accidental claim, motorway police report is mandatory
What is the claim process in case of emergency or query?
- Insured can intimate claim through the app.
- Motorway police report and vehicle damage images will be required to process the claim.
- Claim intimation via app along with above information will be will be verified by the claims department
- Settlement as per teams and conditions of the policy.