JazzCash in partnership with MicroEnsure Pakistan, brings JazzCash Sehat Sahulat providing complete freedom in managing health related risks. This exciting new product frees the customers from the hassle of finding panel hospitals. Instead, they can get treatment from hospital of their choice.
- Financial protection in case of hospitalization
- Visit any facility of your choice. No condition on panel hospitals
- Generous cash benefit amounts
- Simple and easy to understand coverage
- Fast and electronic claims processing
- Accidental medical reimbursement cover
|Premium Amount (Rs.)
|Hospitalization benefit – Daily (Rs.)
|Hospitalization benefit – ICU – Daily (Rs.)
|Accidental Coverage – Annual (Rs.)
- Benefit of up to 30 days, payable for one admission
- No limit on the number of admissions in hospital during coverage period
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred at hospitals/clinics for treatment of injuries due to any accident
A Simple Signup Process
Any customer with a valid CNIC and Mobile number can subscribe JazzCash Sehat Sahulat by visiting nearest JazzCash Agent
For more information, please call 4444.
Terms and Conditions
- Duration of the insurance is for 6 months from the date of enrollment and will continue for six months.
- Age Limit: 18 – 65; waiting period of 15 days upon enrolment will apply
- Treatment of pre-existing condition and any disease, illness, medical condition or injury which is a complication of a pre-existing condition, are excluded
MicroEnsure Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited is providing administrative services for JazzCash Sehat Sahulat. JazzCash Sehat Sahulat is underwritten by EFU Life Assurance Limited, which is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan. EFU Life Assurance Limited is the insurance company of JazzCash Sehat Sahulat and responsible for paying claims. The address of EFU Life Assurance is:
EFU Life House, Plot No. 112, 8th East Street, Phase I, DHA, Karachi
Mobilink Microfinance Bank and JazzCash are distributors of JazzCash Sehat Sahulat. They are not responsible for paying claims to customers.