JazzCash provides a convenient and simple to help it’s customer pay their internet bills. Customers can now pay their internet bills for a number of companies through JazzCash nationwide network of agents that includes, retailers, Jazz business centers, Jazz franchises, and Mobilink Microfinance Bank Branches.
- Country wide agent network that offers close to door-step payment solution
- Convenience of making payment even post banking/office hours through JazzCash
- No additional charge to the customer for making the bill payment transaction
- Option to make partial payments* i.e. flexibility to make payment as much as you want
- SMS based confirmation available providing security of payment being made to the customer
- PTCL EVO
- World Call
Through Mobile Account
Dial *786# from a Jazz Number with registered mobile account
Select Utility Bill Payments Menu
Select Internet Payments & then select broadband company to whom bill has to be paid
Enter customer reference number to check outstanding amount from billing system
Enter your MPIN to confirm transaction
Confirmation SMS will be received
Partial Payment Transaction Flow *
- For partial payment, amount to be paid can equal the due amount or less than that.
- On entering the customer reference number, amount due will be shown with the option to enter other amount
- Minimum PKR 100 and a maximum of the amount due can be made, to the internet company using our unique partial payment functionality
- No transaction charges will be applicable on the bill payment being made from JazzCash Agent, Jazz Franchise, Jazz Business Center or Mobilink Microfinance Bank Branch.
- Internet Bill Payments from Mobile Accounts are free.
* Option available if partial payments allowed by internet service provider/company